Contact||Dipl.-Ing. Frank Baumann
- Development model of a quad-channel UHF transceiver
- © TU Berlin/Frank Baumann
In satellite technology a growing trend towards miniaturization can be observed. The PiNaSys project encompasses the development, manufacturing and demonstration of miniaturized components for distributed pico- and nanosatellite systems:
- Inter-satellite communication in the UHF band
- GPS receiver in the L1 band
These two components provide an important contribution to advancing pico- and nanosatellite technology and completing the system standard introduced at TU Berlin for future pico- and nanosatellites.
- Baumann, F.; Brieß, K. (2015). A Quad-channel UHF Transceiver for TUBiX20. 10th IAA Symposium on Small Satellites for Earth Observation, Berlin, 20–24 April.