- © MECA
The MECA project brings together 18 higher education institutions and small and medium enterprises from nine European countries to develop Cloud-based European infrastructure and organisation for education in microelectronics providing a range of open educational resources, remote access and sharing of educational and professional software, remote and practice-based learning facilities.
- Analysis of institutional, teachers‘ and students‘ needs in shared IT infrastructure, teaching material and learning resources.
- Translation of the need analysis into functional specifications of mClouds.
- Networking of project partners from HE institutions and SMEs, to share ideas, methodologies and experiences in order to improve the HE programmes to face the rapid technological change in the sector and joint development of job-specific training modules.
- Development of the mClouds system and realization of a shared server infrastructure, shared e-learning resources and the remote access to the CAD tools.
- Pilot test of the virtual services and training teachers and technical staff in their use.
- Implementation of jointly developed cloud-based OERs in microelectronics in the partners’ educational contexts.
- Effective communications 
- Project Management 
- Superconductive Materials 
- The importance for the labour market 
- The importance of Soft skills for the labour market