|Point of contact||Prof. Dr.-Ing.
Klaus Briess |
MBA Elena Eyngorn 
- © TU Berlin
The main objective of the TUTORIAL project is strengthening research capacities in partner countries in areas of public health, promoting a sound exchange of information and building capacities between higher education institutions of the European Union and Central Asia. This objective will be achieved tuning existing doctoral studies, developing new MSc programs and implementing blended learning approach. The project will enhance the quality & relevance of higher education across European and Central Asian regions and India in the public health areas and improve their capacity for sustainable international cooperation, thus collaborating at the creating a long lasting excellent international network, to continue its activities after the end of the project period.
Specific objectives of the project are as follows:
- To foster professional competences of teachers in distinctive areas of Environmental & Occupational Health and Public Health
- To revise & update existing MSc & PhD curricula in Environmental Health, Occupational Health, and Public Health
- To develop new MSc in in Environmental Health, Occupational Health, and Public Health tailored to local needs
- To introduce new pedagogical methods & quality assurance mechanism for Master studies
- To establish educational laboratories at target universities for graduate students
- To establish e-learning systems at partner countries´ universities to support regular students, correspondence students as well as professionals in lifelong learning.
FachgebietsleitungProf. Dr.-Ing. Enrico Stoll
Tel. +49 30 314-21339
Room F 515