|Point of contact||Prof. Dr.-Ing.
Klaus Briess |
Dipl.-Ing. Dmitriy Ostroverkhov 
- © TU Berlin
The project APPLE is aimed to adapt, modernize and
restructure existing curricula in space exploration and intelligent
robotic system; to develop new certified courses according to the new
developments in the area, the labor market demand and the Bologna
Process; to test innovated curricula and to disseminate the results.
The planned curricular reform will focus on content, structure,
teaching methods and use of new teaching materials with regard to the
European modernization agenda for higher education. Newly developed
courses will be structured according to the three-cycle system.
In addition to the EU partner universities, the consortium includes universities and small to medium-sized companies from RU, BY and KZ.
Planned project outputs
According to the specific project objectives the following outputs within the framework of the project are planned:
- Analysis and upgrade of the current curricula in the target field according to the recent advances in the target field
- 14 new developed core curricula and 7 transferable modules inclu learning environment: ROBOLAB*
- Retrained academic teachers in new curricula and b-learning methodology
- Conducted master classes and pilot teaching/operation of ROBOLAB
- Established joint WEB based platform in full operation
- Established TETRO** with stakeholders support
* Space Robotics
** Technology Transfer Office
Further information can be taken from the project website: